WHEEL PRODUCTION LINES
As a Turkish machine manufacturing company, we supply turnkey wheel production lines as well as single machines for the production of the wheels. We provide the equipment to produce the wheels of passenger car, light commercial, 5/15 truck, trailer, agricultural and special purpose vehicles (e.g., military, off-road, construction, earth moving, and heavy industry). Depending on customer need, the wheel production line can be manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic.
We have been providing superior equipment and top quality tooling to the wheel industry for more than 40 years. We produce all machinery for the rim preparation, profiling, disc production, assembly. Furthermore, we supply the auxiliary equipment such as finishing or testing machines. In addition, we are able to offer wheel production technology and process know-how to improve product quality and production efficiency for our customers.
Our fully automated Hydraulic Press Lines were specially designed for the manufacture of the discs of passenger cars and light weight commercial vehicles. The process is completely automated with a production capacity of 500 or 720 wheel discs per hour. Flexible transfer mechanisms provide the simultaneous movement of all presses in the line. Thus, the system allows to competitively short cycle times and more compact production plant layouts. The automatic transfer mechanisms have been designed in between presses for maximum flexibility and minimum cycle times.
We also design and supply automatic/quick Tool Changing System for a smoother operation.
WHAT WE SUPPLY
We supply the following wheel production lines and separate machines for the wheel manufacturing sector:
- Disc and Rim Production Lines for Passenger Cars, Light Commercial Vehicles, Agricultural Vehicles and Special Purpose Vehicles (Military, Off-Road, Construction, Earth Moving, Heavy Industry)
- Rim Preparation Line;
- Profiling Line for the rims;
- Rim & Disc Assembly Line;
- Finishing Line (Painting and Packaging);
- Cut-to-length lines;
- Disc forming presses;
- Coilers, Decoilers and flatteners;
- Butt welders (AC/DC);
- Weld trimmers, planishers, side-trimmers;
- Roll formers (rim rollers);
- Expanders and Shrinkers;
- Hydraulic presses (for valve hole, de-burring and assembly);
- Assembly welders (AC) and welding mechanization;
- Uniformity measurement units;
- Tooling and die sets.