Butt welder machine is suitable to make welding operation of metal plates with length from 100 mm to 500 mm and width from 4 mm to 11 mm.
Machine construction and bearings are designed safely against to torsion. Also machine is protected perfectly from environment and weld particles.
Clamping arm pressure is hydraulic-controlled and it is adjusted 2 mm to provide spreading the pressure to all surfaces. The rims after the butt welding machine,go to the rimroller machine.
The following parameters are adjustable:
- Car speed and acceleration;
- Distance between pressure jaws;
- Flashing way;
- Current switch;
- Pre-heating pressure;
- Clamping pressure;
- Bloating pressure.
The Types of Butt Welders
Depending on the ring sizes and welding cross section area, we offer 2 types of butt welding machines: 500 kVA Flash Butt Welding Machine and 800 kVA Flash Butt Welding Machine
500 kVA Flash Butt Welding Machine
- Max. welding cross section 2 400 mm²
- Ring width (respecting cross section) 130 – 440 mm
- Ring diameters (respecting cross section) 400 – 1 200 mm
- Material thickness(respecting cross section) 2,0 – 5,0 mm
- Ring ends pressed flat on a zone of approx. 50 mm
800 kVA Flash Butt Welding Machine
This model is appropriate for the rims having a strip width up to 450 mm and thickness from 2.0 to 7.0 mm. Max. welding cross section is 4500 mm².
- Min. ring inside dia. 388 mm
- Strip width max. 450 mm
- Ring ends round
- Material quality St 37 (mild steel),
- St 40 (mild steel)