WHEEL PRODUCTION LINES
Furthermore, we are able to offer wheel production technology and process know-how to improve product quality and production efficiency of our customers. From rim preparation to profiling, disc production, assembly as well as finishing or testing, we have been providing superior equipment and top quality tooling to the wheel industry for more than 40 years.
Our fully automated Hydraulic Press Lines were specially designed for the manufacture of passenger car and lightweight commercial vehicle discs. The process is completely automated with a production capacity of 500 or 720 passenger car wheel discs per hour. The simultaneous movement of all the presses in the line with flexible transfer mechanisms allow for competitively short cycle times and more compact production plant layouts. We have designed the automatic transfer mechanisms in between presses for maximum flexibility and minimum cycle times.
We also design and supply automatic/quick Tool Changing System for a smoother operation.
WHAT WE SUPPLY
We supply the following wheel production lines for the wheel manufacturing sector by the solutions of turn key, fully automated technologies;
- Disc and Rim Production Lines for Passenger Cars;
- Disc and Rim Production Lines for Light Commercial Vehicles;
- Disc and Rim Production Lines for Commercial Vehicles;
- Disc and Rim Production Lines for Agricultural Vehicles;
- Disc and Rim Production Lines for Special Purpose Vehicles (Military, Off-Road, Construction, Earth Moving, Heavy Industry)
We also design and supply the following lines;
- Rim Preparation Line;
- Rim Profiling Line;
- Disc Production Line;
- Rim & Disc Assembly Line;
- Combined, Side and Lock Ring Production Line;
- Finishing Line (Painting and Packaging).
The separate wheel production machines are also can be supplied;
- Cut-to-length lines;
- Disc forming presses;
- Coilers, Decoilers and flatteners;
- Butt welders (AC/DC);
- Weld trimmers, planishers, side-trimmers;
- Roll formers (rim rollers);
- Hydraulic presses (for valve hole, de-burring and assembly);
- Special machining equipment (Disc turning, multi-head drilling, gutter turning etc.);
- Assembly welders (AC) and welding mechanization;
- Uniformity measurement units;
- Special purpose equipment;
- Tooling and die sets.